MaxxiUtract for cats 60g
Urinary and bladder supplement. Advanced support for urinary tract system.
MaxxiUtract cares for your pet’s urinary, bladder and kidney health by nurturing and supporting the whole of your cat’s urinary system.
Contains powerful natural ingredients that promote healthy urinary tract function and help to prevent painful urinary tract infection and repeated UTI recurrence. The carefully balanced formula of Cranberry, D-Mannose, Pumpkin Extract, Silica, Cornsilk, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 and Riboflavin offers optimum care for your cat’s urinary and bladder wellbeing.
Made in the USA in GMP and NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified manufacturing facility using NON-GMO pharmaceutical Human Grade ingredients, tested for purity and potency.
Suitable for all cat breeds.
- Specifically designed to care for your cat’s urinary, kidney and bladder health
- Can help to prevent painful urinary tract infection, UTI recurrence and aid recovery
- Supports and strengthens the whole of your cat’s urinary system because urinary health is about much more than just UTI
- Natural ingredients that nurture and support the urinary tract tissues
- Promotes normal bladder control and comfortable urination, reducing the risk of incontinence, urinary leaking and accidents in the house
- Natural diuretic which is effective in soothing inflammation and irritation in the bladder
Active Ingredients per scoop
D-Mannose 160 mg
Cranberry Berry Extract 4:1 Powder 150 mg
Pumpkin Extract (seed) 150 mg
Silica 61 mg
Cornsilk 10 mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 5.4 mg
Pyridoxine-Vitamin B6 1.1 mg
Riboflavin 1.1 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Flaxseed Meal (Defatted), Natural Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).
Natural Flavour: Does not contain any artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or binders.
Direction of use:
Use 1 scoop (included) daily per 5 kg of body weight, divided between two servings for maximum results.
1 scoop = 1 g.
2.5 kg = ½ scoop daily
3.75 kg = ¾ scoop daily
5 kg = 1 scoop daily
Daily serving can be doubled for saturation serving.