Taste Of The Wild Wetlands Canine Dry Dog Food is a grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and peas providing highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this hearty formula delivers natural antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle.
Give your dog a fowl feast with Taste of the Wild Wetlands! Made with real, roasted and smoked fowl, sweet potatoes and peas, it delivers highly digestible energy sources and natural antioxidants for a happy, healthy lifestyle. This grain-free diet has the wild taste your dogs craves with the nutrition he needs.
- Grain-free formula with duck as its first ingredient, along with sweet potatoes and peas, provides highly digestible energy for your active dog.
- Made with real, roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a real taste of the wild that your dog craves.
- Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this hearty formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle.
- Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids promotes optimal skin and coat health.
- Guaranteed probiotics and dried chicory root support a healthy digestive and immune system, while ensuring proper nutrient absorption.
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, egg product, sweet potatoes, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potatoes, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, natural flavor, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product,dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
|Crude Protein||32.0% minimum|
|Crude Fat||18.0% minimum|
|Crude Fiber||4.0% maximum|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg minimum|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg minimum|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||2.4% minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.4% minimum|
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
|not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|