Wellness has redefined the world of grain-free, high-protein dog food! Our CORE® Original Recipe for Dogs is a more thoughtful alternative to grain-free diets in the marketplace delivering the meat content consumers are looking for, without the excess fat, calories or minerals their dog doesn’t need.
- 5 Different Quality Animal Protein Sources – Deboned Turkey, Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal & Chicken Liver
- 80% more meat than tradition dog foods that are formulated with grains, while controlling mineral and fat levels
- A Grain-Free choice for dogs over 1 year who need to maintain optimal daily health
- Potatoes provide energy giving carbs and help keep the kibble firm
What is Protein-Focused Nutrition?
- The essence of the raw feeding philosophy is nutrient-rich, high-quality meat – and lots of it.
- That’s the same philosophy behind Wellness CORE®. This unique, grain-free recipe also supports and nurtures your pet’s inside….their essence…their core.
- To create a protein-focused diet the Wellness Way, we carefully control the quality of the ingredients we use, and pay close attention to the individual properties of each inclusion. Fronn source to bowl, we make no exceptions!
- If you are looking for a food with more meat and no grains, CORE is truly a more thoughtful alternative. This diet delivers the meat content you’re looking for, while creating a balanced profile of real-foods appropriate for everyday feeding.
- Supporting your pet’s inner wellbeing.
Why is CORE® different?
- In a word…balance. When you add more meat to your pet’s daily feeding program, you also add more protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus and calories. And since daily health requires a delicate nutritional equation, these levels must be managed to create balance, not excess-espicially when fed everyday as the sole source of your pet’s nutrition.
- Considering your animal’s whole health, we have created CORE® with the meat content you’re looking for but without the excess nutrient levels you pet does not need. CORE® provides incredibly flavourful, protein-focused nutrition the Wellness Way with nothing in excess and everything in balance.
- We are proud to add this choice to the Wellness line of natural food for pets. This diet supports our continued belief that thoughtfully balanced natural nutrition is the foundation of well-being, happiness and longevity we want for all of our family members, including our pets.
Deboned Turkey, Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Dried Ground Potato, Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Kale Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, Apples Blueberries, Vitamins & Minerals, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Products, Rosemary Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
|Vitamin E||Min.||500 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||Min.||3.25%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||Min.||0.70%|
|Glucosamin Hydrochloride*||Min.||250 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate*||Min.||200 mg/kg|
|Total Micro-organisms*||Min.||80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Calories Analysis on an as fed basis|
|Per kilogram||3,600 kcal|
|Per cup ME||430 kcal
*Note recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
FEEDING GULDELINES :-
When to feed CORE:
Perfect for everyday feeding, mixing with raw, supplementing raw or replacing raw while travelling.
Who Should Eat CORE:
The nutrient levels of this food are appropriate for adult dogs over 1 year. We do not recommend feeding this formula to puppies as they have special nutritional requirements during their growth stage. Please try our Wellness Puppy Food to meet these unique needs
How to Feed CORE: CORE is highly palatable, so your dog may tend to eat more of this food.
Watch initially to see if you need to adjust regular eating patterns. Please give your dog access to clean, cool fresh water at all times.
It is important to slowly transition your dog from his/her current diet as it takes awhile for the body to adapt to the new nutrient levels. To transition, gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Wellnes CORE each day, so that you are feeding 100% new food by day 7.
Nutritional Adequacy Guarantee: 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition for Your Adult Dog
Wellness CORE Original Formula Adult Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance