- Limited ingredient grain-free dry cat food
- Suitable for cats allergic to fish
- Made in USA
Taste Of The Wild Prey Grain-Free Dry Cat Food is a limited ingredient, grain-free diet that is free of rendered meats and by-product meals.
Cats with food allergies or sensitivities may find Taste Of The Wild Prey Grain-Free Dry Cat Food easier to digest due to its lack of certain ingredients such as grains and poultry.
Taste Of The Wild Prey Turkey Grain-Free Dry Cat Food uses certain ingredients in this simplified recipe for its health benefits, such as:
- Cage-free Turkey: The first ingredient and only meat protein source in this formula!
- Lentils: A superfood packed with protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates and essential nutrients.
- Tomato Pomace: Excellent source of soluble fiber and antioxidants.
- Sunflower Oil: Healthy Omega-rich fats for skin & coat health.98% of the protein in Taste Of The Wild Prey Turkey Grain-Free Dry Cat Food comes from the first two ingredients: turkey (60%) and lentils (38%).Similar with all their other dry cat food formulas, Taste Of The Wild also adds dietary supplements to their nutritionally-balanced Prey dry cat food formulas:
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidants and DHA help support overall well-being.
- Species-specific probiotics to further support digestion.
- Carefully selected vitamins and minerals.Ingredients
Turkey, lentils, sunflower oil, natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), DL-methionine, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin (vitamin B3), manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, biotin (vitamin B7), potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.Nutritional Analysis
Crude Protein – 33.0% minimum
Crude Fat – 15.0% minimum
Crude Fiber – 3.0% maximum
Moisture – 10.0% maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – 0.05% minimum
Zinc – 150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium – 0.3 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin A – 30,000 IU/kg minimum
Vitamin E – 150 IU/kg minimum
Taurine – 0.1% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* – 2.4% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* – 0.5% minimum
Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) – not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
3,689 kcal/kg (345 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Cats of all life stages
Please feed according to the product packaging based on your cat’s weight and activity level.
Country Of Origin
6 lbs (2.72 kg), 15 lbs (6.8 kg)