- Limited ingredient grain-free dry dog food
- Suitable for dogs allergic to fish
- Made in USA
Taste Of The Wild Prey Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is a limited ingredient, grain-free diet that is free of rendered meats and by-product meals.
Dogs with food allergies or sensitivities may find Taste Of The Wild Prey Grain-Free Dry Dog Food easier to digest due to its lack of certain ingredients such as grains and poultry.
Taste Of The Wild Prey Turkey Grain-Free Dry Dog Food uses certain ingredients in this simplified recipe for its health benefits, such as:
- Cage-free Turkey: The first ingredient and only meat protein source in this formula!
- Lentils: A superfood packed with protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates and essential nutrients.
- Tomato Pomace: Excellent source of soluble fiber and antioxidants.
- Sunflower Oil: Healthy Omega-rich fats for skin & coat health.Similar with all their other dry dog food formulas, Taste Of The Wild also adds dietary supplements to their nutritionally-balanced Prey dry dog food formulas:
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidants and DHA help support overall well-being.
- Species-specific probiotics to further support digestion.
- Carefully selected vitamins and minerals.Ingredients
Turkey, lentils, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, biotin (vitamin B7), niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.Nutritional Analysis
Crude Protein – 30.0% minimum
Crude Fat – 15.0% minimum
Crude Fiber – 5.0% maximum
Moisture – 10.0% maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – 0.05% minimum
Zinc – 150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium – 0.35 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin A – 30,000 IU/kg minimum
Vitamin E – 150 IU/kg minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* – 2.5% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* – 0.5% minimum
Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus reuteri) – not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lbCalorie Content
3,670 kcal/kg (343 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable EnergySuitable For
Dogs of all life stagesFeeding Instructions
Please feed according to the product packaging based on your dog’s weight and activity level.Country Of Origin