Revolution Plus with TWO active ingredients
- Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae
- Reduces signs of flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills deadly paralysis ticks
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats and controls roundworm and hookworm
- Treats and controls biting lice
- 100% effective in preventing the development of heartworm in cats
Selamectin PLUS Sarolaner deliver even broader protection against parasites…
With unique dual action against fleas and ear mites
Selamectin MOA: Kills parasites primarily through interference with their glutamate-gated chloride channels, causing paralysis and death of the target parasite
Sarolaner MOA : Kills parasites primarily through interference with their GABA-gated chloride channels, causing increased nerve stimulation and death of the target parasite
Unique dual action formula thats:
- Is twice as tough on fleas and mites
- Offers even broader protection – including the deadly paralysis tick
All in a convenient monthly spot-on that is:
- Low volume and quick drying; no only residue left on your cat, and your hands or in the home
- Firmly press the cap down to puncture the seal on the Revolution Plus tube: a clicking sound will confirm that the cap has successfully punctured the seal.
- Remove the cap and check to ensure that the tip of the tube is open. To administer the product, part the hair on the back of the animal at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin in visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube 3-4 times to empty its entire contents directly on to the skin in one spot.
- Keeping the tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift to remove. Check the tube to ensure that it is empty.
- Do not massage the product into the skin. Due to the alcohol content, do not apply to broken skin. Avoid contact between the product and fingers.
- Do not apply when the coat is wet. Stiff hair, clumping of hair, hair discoloration, or a slightly powdery residue may be observed at the treatment site in some cats.