- Get 1 x FREE Bone Broth Dr’s broth (random flavour, worth $12) when you purchase 4 cases and above
- For a limited time only, while stocks last
- Free items need not be added to cart
- Today’s deals are non exchangeable, refundable nor returnable
Lamb is a great source of amino acids that builds muscles and B vitamins that stimulate metabolism. Lamb does have high fat content, much like beef, but it is all pasture grown, under good conditions, and the meat is of high quality. Lamb is also considered a “heating” meat, as sheep are native to cold climates.
Because of this, some dogs many see some form of heat rash or skin irritation towards Lamb meat. We advise that dogs with IBD and Renal issues should avoid Lamb diet due to its high fat content.
|INGREDIENTS||Lamb Shoulder, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Pluck, Pumpkin, Organic Quinoa, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Sweet Potatoes, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Blueberries, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.|
Protein (min) 56.53%
Fats (min) 22.67%
Fiber (min) 2.81%
Moisture (max) 0%
Ash (max) 3.09%
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Life Stage: All Stages
- Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free
- Protein: Beef
- Size: 1 case 1 case weighs 2.25 kg, contains 7 packets of 320g each, each packet divided into 4 small cubes)
- Made In: Singapore
WE DELIVER FROZEN, FROZEN
We hand-deliver your fresh foods between 6 PM and 10 PM on weekdays. Make sure someone’s home to receive them or you could leave a cooler box outside for us to place it in.
NOTE: YOU’RE PLACING A FROZEN OR CHILLED FOOD ORDER WHICH CANNOT BE RETURNED DUE TO FOOD SAFETY REASONS.