- Get 1 x FREE Bone Broth Dr’s broth (random flavour, worth $12) when you purchase 4 cases and above
- For a limited time only, while stocks last
- Free items need not be added to cart
- Today’s deals are non exchangeable, refundable nor returnable
Nutritionally, kangaroo meat is superior to all the farmed meats. It is very lean and ideal for weight management for dogs on the portlier side. Kangaroos are never farmed, making it truly free range and as nature intended.
Roos graze a very wide variety of pastures, wild grasses, shrubs and trees, and as a result of this variety, they enjoy excellent health, and their meat has a wide array of macro and micro nutrients. Kangaroo is considered a “cooling” meat, as it lives in a very dry and arid environment, and aids with treating pets with severe food allergies.
|INGREDIENTS||Kangaroo Meat, Pumpkin, Carrots, Quinoa, Lettuce, Bok Choy, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Spirulina, Blueberries, Cranberries, Minerals & Vitamins.|
Protein (min) 16.0%
Fats (min) 4.0%
Moisture (max) 69.0%
Ash (max) 2.5%
Calories: 170 calories / cube
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Life Stage: All Stages
- Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free
- Protein: Beef
- Size: 1 case 1 case weighs 2.25 kg, contains 7 packets of 320g each, each packet divided into 4 small cubes)
- Made In: Singapore
Refer to packaging for feeding guide & feed your dog as instructed.
Country Of Origin
Made in Singapore.
NOTE: YOU’RE PLACING A FROZEN OR CHILLED FOOD ORDER WHICH CANNOT BE RETURNED DUE TO FOOD SAFETY REASONS.