- Get 1 x FREE Bone Broth Dr’s broth (random flavour, worth $12) when you purchase 4 cases and above
- For a limited time only, while stocks last
- Free items need not be added to cart
- Today’s deals are non exchangeable, refundable nor returnable
Known as a cooling meat, duck is ideal for dogs with common chicken allergies. It is rich in iron and it provides dogs with a lean, easy-to-digest protein source. Duck is also a great source of amino acids, which helps to support strong muscles.
Switching to a food with a more novel protein like duck may help alleviate gastrointestinal upset or skin irritation.
|INGREDIENTS||Duck Breast, Duck Heart, Duck Gizzard, Duck Liver, Duck Neck, Pumpkin, Carrots, Organic Quinoa, Lentils, Kale, Broccoli, Sea Kelp, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.|
Protein (min) 14.8%
Fats (min) 6.0%
Moisture (max) 67.0%
Ash (max) 2.6%
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Life Stage: All Stages
- Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free
- Protein: Beef
- Size: 1 case 1 case weighs 2.25 kg, contains 7 packets of 320g each, each packet divided into 4 small cubes)
- Made In: Singapore
Refer to packaging for feeding guide & feed your dog as instructed.
Country Of Origin
Made in Singapore.
WE DELIVER FROZEN, FROZEN
We hand-deliver your fresh foods between 6 PM and 10 PM on weekdays. Make sure someone’s home to receive them or you could leave a cooler box outside for us to place it in.
NOTE: YOU’RE PLACING A FROZEN OR CHILLED FOOD ORDER WHICH CANNOT BE RETURNED DUE TO FOOD SAFETY REASONS.