- Get 1 x FREE Bone Broth Dr’s broth (random flavour, worth $12) when you purchase 4 cases and above
- For a limited time only, while stocks last
- Free items need not be added to cart
- Today’s deals are non exchangeable, refundable nor returnable
GENTLY COOKED – LAMB
Lamb is a great source of amino acids that builds muscles, B vitamins, iron and zinc. Our lamb is sourced from the Canterbury region of New Zealand, a conducive environment with a mild climate and plenty of sunshine, creating healthy and happy lambs that produce some of the best tasting meat.
Lamb is also considered a “heating” meat, as sheep are native to cold climates. Because of this, some dogs many see some form of heat rash or skin irritation towards lamb meat. We advise that dogs with IBD and renal issues should avoid a lamb diet due to its higher fat content.
|INGREDIENTS||Lamb Shoulder Meat, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Pumpkin, Green Peas, Kale, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Minerals & Vitamins.|
As Fed Analysis
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Life Stage: All Stages
- Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free
- Protein: Beef
- Size: 1 case 1 case weighs 2.25 kg, contains 7 packets of 320g each, each packet divided into 4 small cubes)
- Made In: Singapore
Refer to packaging for feeding guide & feed your dog as instructed.
Country Of Origin
Made in Singapore.
NOTE: YOU’RE PLACING A FROZEN OR CHILLED FOOD ORDER WHICH CANNOT BE RETURNED DUE TO FOOD SAFETY REASONS.