Improve and Maintain Optimal Health of the Heart
Active Ingredients (per tablet):
- Coenzyme Q10 30mg
- L-Carnitine 36mg
- Taurine 250mg
- Hawthorn Extract 125mg
- Magnesium oxide 100mg
– combines four important ingredients – Coenzyme Q10, L-Carnitine, Taurine and Hawthorn extract which are all important for maintaining optimal health of the heart.
– improves the general well-being of both ageing animals.
– helps to regain an active life and perform daily activities.
– is an essential component of the mitochondria and plays a vital role in intracellular energy production.
– is involved in electron transport and supports the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the mitochondrial membrane.
– is highly concentrated in heart muscle cells due to the high energy requirement and essential for normal heart function.
– is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps to stabilize cell membranes, preserving cellular integrity and function.
– has been used for the prevention and treatment of heart diseases including heart failure, hypertension, angina and arrhythmias.
– could be used prior to cardiac surgery to increase cardiac recovery and overall improves the clinical outlook for the patient.
– is an amino acid derivative which is found in nearly all cells synthesized from lysine and methionine.
– plays a major role in long-chain fatty acid metabolism and energy production.
– is found in high concentrations in the heart muscle and may have cardioprotective effect.
– has been used in the management of carnitine deficiency, heart disease, dilated cardiomyopathy and peripheral vascular disease.
– is an important amino acid highly concentrated in heart and brain.
– is an essential amino acids in cats to prevent taurine deficiency dilated cardiomyopathy.
– is very useful in fighting tissue swelling and fluid accumulation due to failing heart and heart failure.
– is able to strengthen the heart muscles and maintain proper calcium balance.
– is obtained from flowers and leaves of hawthorn containing most of the active compounds such as flavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanidins.
– may be beneficial in treating congestive heart failure and possibly high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol levels.
Cats & dogs of all sizes & ages.
Small cats & dogs (0 to 5kg):
1 Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals General Health Heart & Aging Animal Formula Supplement for Cats & Dogs tablet per day.
Medium cats & dogs (6 to 20kg):
2 Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals General Health Heart & Aging Animal Formula Supplement for Cats & Dogs tablets per day.
Large dogs (above 20kg):
3 to 4 Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals General Health Heart & Aging Animal Formula Supplement for Cats & Dogs tablets per day.
Country Of Origin
Made in New Zealand.
If your pet is currently on medication, please continue to stay on it as prescribed by your veterinarian.
It is recommended that you feed Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals in addition to your pet’s medication.