SuperHeal has amazing reviews on the simple power of applying a Tumeric based paste to lumps, bumps and problematic skin sores or wound healing. Combined with Coconut Oil (famous for use as a non irritating hydrating agent) and Lecithin (extracted from egg yolk or soybeans) when used topically this formula is very similar to the phospholipids in skin.
- Soothing skin conditions
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce undesired lumps
- Facilitate healing of wounds
1. Raw Coconut Oil (virgin cold-pressed)
2. Turmeric Powder
3. Lecithin Powder
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes before each use. Storing SuperHeal in the fridge is fine but it may become too hard to use.
- Keep the area covered because turmeric stains anything it comes in contact with.
- Apply SuperHeal daily for 7 days. Allow area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days or until the lump pops or falls off. Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected.
- Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the healing of the wound and prevent infection.
- We have had reports of SuperHeal having positive effects without bandaging but it is highly recommended that you stick to our method which has shown good results.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected (Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the normal healing of the wound).