- Omega oil 3, 6 & 9 for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Vitamins A D & E and Biotin.
- Helps with hot spots, infections, allergy, dandruff & shedding.
- Suitable for all dogs’ breeds and ages.
- Made in the USA.
Maxxipaws MaxxiOmega Supplement For Dogs contains:
- Omega 3 — anti-inflammatory (contains EPA & DHA) and offers various health benefits for dogs, like helps with various skin problems, autoimmune conditions, eye and cardiac health, and supports canine joints.
- Omega 6 — essential fatty acid and the best fatty acid for healthy skin and glossy coat.
- Omega 9 — controls the blood sugar and cholesterol level.
- Biotin — supports and maintains healthy skin and fur, and strengthens nails.
- Vitamins A and D — offer overall health benefits but vitamin A deficiency can result in various skin and coat condition, like dull coat and poor growth.
- Vitamin E supplementation — necessary with fish oil supplementation to avoid vitamin E deficiency.
Suitable for all dogs’ breeds and ages.
Made in the USA in GMP and NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified manufacturing facility with premium ingredients, tested for purity and potency.
- No more dry, itchy, flaky skin, and dull lackluster coat
- maxxiomega restores, supports and maintains healthy skin and soft, shiny coat
- Can improve various skin problems, like hot spots, infections, allergy, dandruff, shedding and offers various other health benefits
- Easy to use pump for accurate and mess-free administration
- No fishy smell, even picky eaters love the taste and their owners love the results
Soybean Oil (unrefined/expeller pressed), Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Coconut Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Natural Flavour, Vitamin E, Biotin.
Crude Fat 98%.
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 34%.
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 22%.
Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 19%.
EPA 325 mg.
DHA 315 mg.
Vitamin A 500 IU.
Vitamin D3 125 IU.
Vitamin E 50 IU.
Mixed Tocopherols 250 mg.
Biotin 100 mcg.
Dogs of all life stages.
Country of Origin
Made in the USA.
Feed at the rate of 1 – 4 tsp. daily based on body weight.
1 pump = ½ tsp.
< 10 kg = ½ tsp. daily
10 – 20 kg = 1 – 2 tsp. daily
20+ kg = 2 – 4 tsp. daily
1 oz. (29.6 ml) ≈ 5 teaspoons
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not necessary but recommended once the bottle has been opened.